Saturday, November 13, 2010

Frank Sinatra - That's Life

Follow me on Twitter twitter.com Soon I will continue my professional website and rolling! Frank Sinatra - That's Life Music Video Hello this is my second year for my Media Studies A-level is that you can not really say, but if the man on stage, watching the old movies where there is a feeling of old! The effect of age! I liked the exercise to create the lighting to work on stage! I hope I like it! The story I created about a man, an artist who hadall that he has always dreamed of with her name in lights, just in a position on the stage. In my video I did, as you see it her best performance on stage and then walk the streets of London, as if he had recorded in his prime. For every star there is always an end, and for this actor, who did not want to believe it was this and I show him walking in the theater and walk from London proved smart dress as if it were more.However, if you see him thrown out of the theater is just a bum on the street trying to live his dream a reality again. Show me the difference between the reality of the show with him on stage, with the help of an age effect was that the past, but if you went to see the theater in London and he is still intelligent, but the life around him is changed her clothes. If his career did not let him go over and try too hard to get back on stage forgot...

No comments:

Post a Comment